- Only winner of the Full Marathon, Half Marathon and 10km will be entitled to compete for awards/prize. The Prize is subject to tax in accordance with the applicable laws.
- For prize winners, or potential prize winners, disputes and appeals must be made at the Finish within 30 minutes of the published results on the results board on-site or immediately after the prize presentation, whichever is earlier.
- The Organizer may perform drug test to the participants. All prize money to the winner is subject to the completion of doping test if required by the Organizer.
The title shall be revoke if winner fail to satisfy the doping test.
- Prize money will be given in Indonesia Rupiah currency.
- Winner and prize money will be based on gun-time (not net-time).
- A winner shall only be entitled to win in one category/class. Should a runner win in more than one class, such winner will be given 1 prize money (the highest prize money).
- Prize for the Open Category can be given to Non-Indonesian or Indonesian or Indonesian with age of 40 years old or older.
Prize for the Indonesian category can be given to Indonesian or Indonesian with age of 40 years old or older.
Prize for the Master Category can given only be Indonesian with age of more than 40 years old or more.